Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello Everyone!

My name is Annie Kressin and I am a sophomore (ish) in UW - Stout's Industrial Design major.  I spent most of my life Cannon Falls, MN.  Fresh out of high school, I originally went to Savannah College of Art and Design, but returned after only one semester.  Unsure what to do with my life I made touch screens for large farming machines and government tanks at a local factory before applying to Stout's Graphic Design program.  After a year I realized my only fair weather infatuation with fonts I decided to find true love else where and last spring transferred to the ID program.  Everything is going swimmingly and this I find myself in life drawing.  I look forward to this course because drawing people has always been an intimidating thing to me.  So here's to jumping in with both feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment